Wednesday, August 26, 2009

spain, antiques and street style


Hey guys, I know that this blog has been sorely lacking updates in the past week or so. My bad, I know! In my defense I have been away in sunny Madrid for the past few days soaking up the sunshine, culture and, of course, wine! Pics to follow I promise.

We went to an amazing flee market called El Rastro on Sunday. It had tons of great antique bits and bobs. If my case hadn't already been fit to burst I might have done some serious damage to my purse!

One of my favorite things to do in a new city is sit in a cafe and style watch. In my experience European style in France, Spain and Italy is still as cool as anywhere else in the world. I love they way they mix things up and focus on the shape and form of the clothes. There was tons of inspiration to be had on the streets and stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers