Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Recommendation


Generally speaking I prefer not to make a recommendation unless I have tried the site or product myself. In this case I am confident that this site is a diamond in the rough for shoe lovers!

If you are in the market for reasonably priced Loutoutin shoes (and in these recessionary days, who isn't?) I would recommend you visit www.ChristianLouboutin-Shoes.co.uk. They offer a range of Louboutin classic shoes at a huge mark down price.

The shoes themselves arrived in a Loutoutin box and in individual dust bags. The presentation is great and the shoes are gorgeous. The real question remains - are they real Louboutins? Honestly, I have no idea. I have compared them to a real pair which I bought last November and it is impossible to see any difference. In fact the instantly recognisable red soles on my new pair look like a richer, deeper red than my store bought pair!

If anybody has had an experience with this site (or others like it - good or bad!) leave a comment and let us know. There are so many sites selling Loutoutin shoes alone that it is impossible to tell which ones are reliable and which are not so recommendations are extremely welcome!

1 comment:

Followers