Wednesday, September 2, 2009

gossip girl





I can't wait for the new season of Gossip Girl to begin this autumn! I have been sadly without any quality television all summer so the new episodes cannot come fast enough. True, the entire series is a shallow, pointless piece of fluff but the clothes are just so pretty. It just shows what is possible if you have a limitless budget and acres of time to shop.

Them there are some pictures of the GG girls in the upcoming season. (They seriously need to stop filming on the streets!)

2 comments:

  1. I have slacked so badly with Gossip Girl, I sense some major catch up being done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that header shot - you have such a beautiful blog. I hope this comment reaches you - I just had to say hello ! Best wishes & thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Followers